Powerbass XMA-2200IR 2 Channel Compact Amplifier
XMA-2200IR 400W RMS STEREO FULL RANGE CLASS D COMPACT AMPLIFIER
PowerBass is proud to introduce our newest compact amplifier series, the Xtreme Mini Amplifier (XMA). As today’s vehicles become smaller they present a challenge to find a place for a big amplifier with big power output. The new XMA amplifiers are ideal for tight installations making it possible to put this series in places other amplifiers can’t go.
The XMA amplifiers carry on the tradition of looking good and sounding great while taking up less space than any other amplifier we have ever offered – and smaller than most amps available from the majority of our competitors’ at the same output levels. High-efficiency FRD (Full Range Digital) technology allows these amplifiers to operate at well over 85% efficiency.
Limited space no longer means sacrificing great sound with the new PowerBass XMA Amplifiers.
The XMA Series represents the very latest in Class D amplifier technology. It uses the new IR® (International Rectifier) platform which has been under development for the past several years. IR®, a leader in PWM circuit design, has worked in conjunction with PowerBass engineers to produce more stable power output, minimal RF interference and improved sound quality.
The benefits of this cooperative effort are many and include improved temperature, frequency, voltage regulation and drive capability to name a few. The result to the user is a all around improved product that will provide years of listening enjoyment.
- Variable Subsonic Freq: N/A
- Inputs: RCA (speaker level compatible)
- Subwoofer Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 250 Hz
- Power Supply: Unregulated PWM
- Height: 2.0"
- Width: 7.1"
- Depth: 7.6"
- Switchable Subwoofer EQ: 0 / +12 / +18dB @ 45 Hz
- 4-ohm Mono Power: 400 watts x 1
- 4-ohm Power: 100 watts x 2
- 1-ohm Mono Power: N/A
- 2-ohm Power: 200 watts x 4
- Subwoofer EQ Frequency: 45 Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: 25 Hz - 250 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq: 50 Hz - 350 Hz
- Peak Power: 800 watts
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- Dimensions (in Inches): 7.6" x 7.1" x 2.0"
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25 V - 10.0 V
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.04% at Rated Power
- Strapped Output Power @ 2ohms: N/A
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 4 ohm: 100 watts x 2
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 2 ohm: 200 watts x 4
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 1 ohm: N/A
- Channels (mono): 2
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 40 kHz