Powerbass XMA-1205D Mono Block Compact Amplifier
XMA-1205D, 1,200W RMS @ 1Ω MONO BLOCK CLASS D COMPACT AMPLIFIER
PowerBass is proud to introduce our newest compact amplifier series, the Xtreme Mini Amplifier (XMA). As today’s vehicles become smaller they present a challenge to find a place for a big amplifier with big power output. The new XMA amplifiers are ideal for tight installations making it possible to put this series in places other amplifiers can’t go.
The XMA amplifiers carry on the tradition of looking good and sounding great while taking up less space than any other amplifier we have ever offered – and smaller than most amps available from the majority of our competitors’ at the same output levels. High efficiency FRD (Full Range Digital) technology allows these amplifiers to operate at well over 85% efficiency.
Limited space no longer means sacrificing great sound with the new PowerBass XMA Amplifiers.
- Selectable Subwoofer EQ: 0 - 18 dB @ 40 Hz - 100 Hz,
- Variable Subsonic Freq: 10 Hz - 50 Hz
- Inputs: RCA (speaker level compatible)
- Subwoofer Frequency Range: 10Hz - 250 Hz
- Power Supply: Unregulated PWM
- Height: 2.0"
- Width: 7.1"
- Depth: 14.7"
- 4-ohm Mono Power: 500 watts x 1
- 4-ohm Power: 500 watts x 1
- 1-ohm Mono Power: 1200 watts x 1
- 2-ohm Power: 800 watts x 1
- Subwoofer EQ Frequency: 40 Hz- 100 Hz
- Variable Subwoofer EQ: 0 - 18 dB
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: 20 Hz - 250 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq: N/A
- Peak Power: 2400 watts
- Crossover Slope: 24 dB
- Dimensions (in Inches): 14.7" x 7.1" x 2.0"
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25 V - 10.0 V
- S/N Ratio: >100 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.4% at Rated Power
- Strapped Output Power @ 2ohms:2400 watts x 1
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 4 ohm: 500 watts x 1
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 2 ohm: 800 watts x 1
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 1 ohm: 1200 watts x 1
- Channels (mono): 1
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 300 Hz