Powerbass STA-8 8" Amplified Bass Enclosure
STA-8 SINGLE 8" AMPLIFIED UNDER SEAT SUBWOOFER
The STA-8 features a Class A/B mono amplifier perfectly matched to power the 8-inch woofer in its vented enclosure design. We developed a compact trapezoid shaped enclosure, perfectly tuned to get the most out of the proprietary 8-inch subwoofer. The geometric design maximizes transient response, reducing the negative effects that a small enclosure can have on the subwoofer by dispersing and dissipating standing waves away from the subwoofer and the result is cleaner, deeper bass in less space.
Supplied with “plug in” connectors for speaker and power installation is simple and straightforward. The addition of dual mounting straps means the BTA-8 can easily be taken out of the vehicle when extra space is needed. Also since no holes need to be cut the BTA-8 is a perfect choice for leased vehicles that could use a little extra bass.
STA-8 Amplified Sub Enclosure:
Aluminum Enclosure with a lighted logo badge all CAD for maximum output in small spaces.
8-inch Polypropylene Woofer with 40 oz ferrite magnet and pole venting.
150 watts RMS Mono Amplifier (300 watts Peak Music Power) featuring variable Gain, Low Pass and Bass EQ.
High/Low Input Compatible with OEM or aftermarket radios.
Variable Remote Gain Control (Included)
- Selectable Subwoofer EQ: 0dB - 12 dB @ 45 Hz
- Inputs: Low Level (RCA)/High Level (speaker level)
- Equalization Boost/Cut: 0dB - 12 dB
- Subwoofer Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 200 Hz
- Power Supply: Unregulated PWM
- Height: 2.75"
- Width: 9.75"
- Depth: 13.5"
- Material: Extruded Aluminum
- 2-ohm Power: 150 watts RMS/300 watts max
- Subwoofer EQ Frequency: 45 Hz
- Variable Subwoofer EQ: 0dB - 12 dB
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: 40 Hz - 200 Hz
- Dimensions (in Inches): 2.75" x 9.75" x 13.5"
- Input Sensitivity: 250 mV - 6V (low level)/1.0V - 10 V
- S/N Ratio: >85 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5% at Rated Power
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 2 ohm: 150 watts RMS/300 watts max
- Channels (mono): 1
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 250 Hz