Powerbass STA-10 10" Amplified Bass Enclosure
STA-10 SINGLE 10" AMPLIFIED UNDER SEAT SUBWOOFER
The STA-10 features an Ultra Efficient Class D mono amplifier perfectly matched to power the 10-inch woofer in our exclusive passive radiator design for more bass in less space. We developed a compact trapezoid shaped enclosure, perfectly tuned to get the most out of the proprietary 10-inch subwoofer. The geometric design maximizes transient response, reducing the negative effects that a small enclosure can have on the subwoofer by dispersing and dissipating standing waves away from the subwoofer and the result is cleaner, deeper bass in a very small space.
Supplied with “plug in” connectors for speaker and power, installation is simple and straightforward. Also since no holes need to be cut the STA-10 is a perfect choice for leased vehicles that could use a little extra bass.
STA-10 Amplified Sub Enclosure:
Aluminum Enclosure with a lighted logo badge all CAD (Computer Aided Design) for maximum output in small spaces.
10-inch Polypropylene Woofer with 40 oz ferrite magnet and pole venting.
200 watts RMS Mono Amplifier (400 watts Peak Music Power) featuring variable Gain, Low Pass and Bass EQ.
High / Low Input Compatible with OEM or aftermarket radios.
Variable Remote Gain Control (Included)
- Selectable Subwoofer EQ: 0dB - 12 dB @ 45 Hz
- Inputs: Low Level (RCA)/High Level (speaker level)
- Equalization Boost/Cut: 0dB - 12 dB
- Subwoofer Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 200 Hz
- Power Supply: Unregulated PWM
- Height: 3.2"
- Width: 10.9"
- Depth: 14.4"
- Material: Extruded Aluminum
- 2-ohm Power: 200 watts RMS / 400 watts max
- Subwoofer EQ Frequency: 45 Hz
- Variable Subwoofer EQ: 0dB - 12 dB
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: 40 Hz - 200 Hz
- Dimensions (in Inches): 3.2" x 14.4" x 10.9"
- Input Sensitivity: 250 mV - 6V (low level)/1.0V - 10 V
- S/N Ratio: >85 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5% at Rated Power
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 2 ohm: 200 watts RMS / 400 watts max
- Channels (mono): 1
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 200 Hz