Powerbass ACS-4120 4ch Compact Amplifier
ACS-4120 120W RMS X 4 CLASS A/B FULL RANGE COMPACT AMPLIFIER
PowerBass is pleased to introduce our newest series of Class A/B full range and Class D bass amplifiers. Borrowing from our classic ASA series, these new amplifiers offer the most desired features in the most compact chassis allowable. To accomplish this we selected SMD parts and engineered a brand new 6 oz/kg high-density heat sink engineered for maximum efficiency and cooling.
The result? A line-up of two, four and mono channel models that offer great performance and fantastic value. Ultra-efficient, the ACS amplifiers produce plenty of low distortion high fidelity audio in a footprint small enough to fit nicely in nearly any vehicle. If you are seeking the perfect mix of performance and value look no further.
- Selectable Subwoofer EQ: N/A
- Variable Subsonic Freq: N/A
- Inputs: RCA, 2 Pairs Input, 2 Pair Speaker Level Input
- Equalization Boost/Cut: N/A
- Power Supply: Unregulated PWM
- Height: 2.0"
- Width: 7.1"
- Depth: 14.8"
- Switchable Subwoofer EQ: N/A
- 4-ohm Mono Power: 240 watts x 2
- 4-ohm Power: 60 watts x 4
- 1-ohm Mono Power: N/A
- 2-ohm Power: 120 watts x 4
- Subwoofer EQ Frequency: N/A
- Variable Subwoofer EQ: N/A
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: Variable 30 Hz - 250 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq: Variable 50 Hz - 1 kHz
- Peak Power: 960 watts
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- Dimensions (in Inches): 14.8" x 7.1" x 2.0"
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25 V - 6.0 V
- S/N Ratio: >100 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.3% @ Rated Power
- Strapped Output Power @ 2ohms: N/A
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 4 ohm: 60 watts x 4
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 2 ohm: 120 watts x 4
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 1 ohm: N/A
- Channels (mono): 4
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz