Powerbass ACS-1000D 1ch Compact Amplifier
ACS-1000D 1,000W RMS @ 1Ω MONOBLOCK CLASS D COMPACT AMPLIFIER
PowerBass is pleased to introduce our newest series of Class A/B full range and Class D bass amplifiers. Borrowing from our classic ASA series, these new amplifiers offer the most desired features in the most compact chassis allowable. To accomplish this we selected SMD parts and engineered a brand new 6 oz/kg high density heat sink engineered for maximum efficiency and cooling.
The result a line-up of two, four and mono channel models that offer great performance and fantastic value. Ultra efficient, the ACS amplifiers produce plenty of low distortion high fidelity audio in a footprint small enough to fit nicely in nearly any vehicle. If you are seeking the perfect mix of performance and value look no further.
- Variable Subsonic Freq: Variable 15 Hz - 50 Hz
- Inputs: RCA, 1 Pair Input, 1 Pair Speaker Level Input
- Equalization Boost/Cut: Switchable 0/12 dB @ 45Hz
- Power Supply: Unregulated PWM
- Height: 2.0"
- Width: 7.1"
- Depth: 12.0"
- Switchable Subwoofer EQ: 0 / +12 dB @ 45 Hz
- Subwoofer EQ Frequency: 45 Hz
- Variable Subwoofer EQ: Switchable 0/+12 dB
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: Variable 30 Hz - 250 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq: N/A
- Peak Power: 2000 watts
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- Dimensions (in Inches): 12.0" x 7.1" x 2.0"
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25 V - 6.0 V
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5% @ 1,000 watts
- Strapped Output Power @ 2ohms: N/A
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 4 ohm: 400 watts x 1
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 2 ohm: 600 watts x 1
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 1 ohm: 1000 watts x 1
- Channels (mono): 1
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 250 Hz