Powerbass ACS-500.2D 1ch Compact Amplifier
ACS-500.2D 500W RMS @ 2Ω MONOBLOCK CLASS D COMPACT AMPLIFIER
PowerBass is pleased to introduce our newest amplifier to the ACS series of Class D Amplifiers
The ACS-500.2D provides an astounding 500W RMS at 2Ω Mono giving the user a new option for great power at 2Ω instead of the standard 1Ω load that most D Class Subwoofers amplifiers need to provide peak output.
Borrowing from our classic ASA series, these new amplifiers offer the most desired features in the most compact chassis allowable. To accomplish this we selected SMD parts and engineered a brand new 6 oz/kg high density heat sink engineered for maximum efficiency and cooling.
The result a line-up of two, four and mono channel models that offer great performance and fantastic value. Ultra efficient, the ACS amplifiers produce plenty of low distortion high fidelity audio in a footprint small enough to fit nicely in nearly any vehicle. If you are seeking the perfect mix of performance and value look no further.
- Variable Subsonic Freq: Variable 15 Hz - 50 Hz
- Inputs: RCA, 1 Pair Input, 1 Pair Speaker Level Input
- Equalization Boost/Cut: Switchable 0/12 dB @ 45Hz
- Subwoofer Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 250 Hz
- Power Supply: Unregulated PWM
- Height: 2.0"
- Width: 7.1"
- Depth: 9.7"
- Switchable Subwoofer EQ: 0 / +12 dB @ 45 Hz
- Subwoofer EQ Frequency: 45 Hz
- Variable Subwoofer EQ: Switchable 0/+12 dB
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: Variable 30 Hz - 250 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq: n/a
- Peak Power: 1000 watts
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- Dimensions (in Inches): 9.7" x 7.1" x 2.0"
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25 - 6.0 Volts
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5% at Rated Power
- Strapped Output Power @ 2ohms: N/A
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 4 ohm: 300 watt x 1
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 2 ohm: 500 watt x 1
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 1 ohm: N/A
- Channels (mono): 1
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 250 Hz