Powerbass ACS-2120 2ch Compact Amplifier
ACS-2120 120W RMS X 2 CLASS A/B FULL RANGE COMPACT AMPLIFIER
PowerBass is pleased to introduce our newest series of Class A/B full range and Class D bass amplifiers. Borrowing from our classic ASA series, these new amplifiers offer the most desired features in the most compact chassis allowable. To accomplish this we selected SMD parts and engineered a brand new 6 oz/kg high density heat sink engineered for maximum efficiency and cooling.
The result a line-up of two, four and mono channel models that offer great performance and fantastic value. Ultra efficient, the ACS amplifiers produce plenty of low distortion high fidelity audio in a footprint small enough to fit nicely in nearly any vehicle. If you are seeking the perfect mix of performance and value look no further.
- Selectable Subwoofer EQ: N/A
- Variable Subsonic Freq: N/A
- Inputs: High (Speaker Level)/Low (RCA)
- Equalization Boost/Cut: N/A
- Power Supply: Unregulated PWM
- Height: 2.0"
- Width: 7.1"
- Depth: 8.5"
- 4-ohm Mono Power: 240 watts x 1
- 4-ohm Power: 60 watts x 2
- 2-ohm Power: 120 watts x 2
- Subwoofer EQ Frequency: N/A
- Variable Subwoofer EQ: N/A
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: 35 Hz - 250 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq: 50 Hz - 1 kHz
- Peak Power: 480 watts
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- Dimensions (in Inches): 8.5" x 7.1" x 2.0"
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25 V - 6.0 V
- S/N Ratio: >100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.3% at Rated Power
- Strapped Output Power @ 2ohms: N/A
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 4 ohm: 240 watts x 1
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 2 ohm: 120 watts x 2
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 1 ohm: N/A
- Channels (mono): 2
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz