Cerwin Vega B1 Stealth Bomber Series 500W Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
The new Stealth Bomber series amplifiers from Cerwin-Vega Mobilecreate endless installation options. Forget about space limitations, these diminutive amplifiers generate great power so do not be fooled by its small stature. The smallest model, the mono-channel B1 measures in at only 6.61 Inch X 4.02 Inch X 1.4 Inch while delivering a stellar 500 X 1 @ 2Ω RMS power.
The new Stealth Bomber amplifiers are equipped with auxiliary direct high level matching input with adjustment and can be utilized with any portable MP3 player, smartphone, or tablet. Designed with the latest Class D IR chipset technology and encased with an industrial-grade aluminum heatsink, the new Stealth Bomber amplifiers take small to another level!
The 2-channel B2 model measures in at 6.99 Inch X 4.02 Inch X 1.4 Inch and puts out 250W X 2 @ 2Ω RMS power while the 4-channel B4 model measures in at 8.70 Inch X 4.02 Inch X 1.4 Inch and generates 150W X 4 @ 2Ω RMS power.
With Stealth Bomber series amplifiers from Cerwin-Vega Mobile, the possibilities are endless for audio systems whether it is in a traditional vehicle, an ATV/UTV, or boat/marine application!Features:
- 500W X 1 @ 2 Ohm
- Ultra Compact High Density Aluminium Alloy Chassis
- Class D IR Chipset with Direct FET Power Mosfet Output Stage
- IC Audio Driver Provides Superior Overload Protection
- Switchable 12dB Crossovers and Vega Bass Boost 18dB @ 45hz
- Auxiliary Direct High Level Matching Input with Adjustment for portable audio sources
- L 6.61" x W 4.02" x H 1.4"
We Also Recommend
Cerwin Vega HED7 Speakers H7410 (4" x 10" - 320W - 2-Way Coaxial - Pair)